Friday, June 10, 2016

Injury Milestone 2

When Gaines was 2, we got "the call". He busted his head open and needed attention. In my documentation of that event, I mentioned that it was just the beginning. Gaines is not as rough as some, but I knew injuries were just gonna be part of being a boy...even though I am new to all this. We just didn't get hurt when we were little. 

Gaines was swimming Friday with Emily and Anna Greer. He jumped too close to the side of the pool and bam. His chin split open. They said he did good and didn't cry long. And Anna Greer was awesome and took care of my baby like I always knew she would if something would happen. Scott picked him up. We opted for the doctor's office this time instead of the ER. Scott said Gaines was good until the glue touched his skin. Then he went crazy! He was fine by the time I got home. Scott and I both have scars where we busted our chins. So I guess its a family thing and I better just prepare for Anne Walker. 


No comments:

Post a Comment