Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tricks and such

My blog has become more of a photo album over the past year. Its so easy to post the photo memories and much more time consuming to document verbal happenings. I will regret that if I ever print out Gaines' baby blogs and compare them to Anne Walker's photo montage. I love looking back at his and seeing exactly what he was doing at her age. Poor second child. I'm living proof. My 4 year old sister finished my baby book for me as a child :) (It's okay Mom. I now understand.)

Anne Walker is such a different baby from a few months ago. She is so much fun and just a precious angel!! She's quite perfect. Sorry Gaines. She just goes with the flow, and you unfortunately took after your mom I think. Lately, she is doing all kinds of tricks. I know I will leave some out, but here's to starting a written documentation....

She says "uh" when she drops something or even before she drops something. Thanks for the warning! She says Dada for Scott and starting to say Mama more for me. She loves to wave at her Daddy and tell him good morning when she wakes up. Have no fear though...she is still a Mama's girl. Bigtime over the past couple of weeks! I will blame that on teething. While we are on the subject, she only has 2, but she better pop 4 (or even 6) out at once considering the past few weeks!!! She waves bye bye and so far has only said "bye bye" to her Daddy and Mammaw. Gaines thinks she has said his name :) She gives kisses to her baby dolls. She loves to dance and bounce to music! I swear she said "Blue" and "Green" while on vacation. She made the distinct different sounds of the beginning of each word!!  She lights up neon bright in the mornings when Mammaw rounds the corner from her room. What will we do when we move out????  She loves bread and wants to eat whatever you are eating. A good pizza crust has been devoured. She loves vegetables. Whhhhhhhaaaaaat? I know. My kid eats veggies. She is a nose pointer (and picker if you let her). I got our Little Tikes carout of storage and she loves it!! She is definitely an outside girl. Her favorite game is bouncing on your knees to an old time favorite of our family, I had a little hobby horse. She likes a golf cart ride. She likes the walker if there is food on the tray but really prefers the hip. She has mimicked my sound of a cow and a sheep and a horse! And like all other kids, loves a phone. Her signature move is to clinch her fists, jerk and holler. Just letting us know she is still around I guess. She can feed herself with a fork if you put the food on. As I am typing this, she is making a pretend phone ring and putting it to her ear and "uuuuuhh, uuhh". Y'all, she even loves GranMike! It took her weeks to get used to him in the mornings, but now she's smitten. I think he is too:) She enjoys a good Tellatubbies show thanks to her brother. She will reach one hand up for me to get her. She is learning to pull up. She can stand for a brief/split second on her own. And, drum roll please!!!!!...she made three crawling moves tonight!!!! Left hand, knee, right hand, knee, left hand. This is huge! Gaines started crawling at 10.5 months also. I have been waiting :)

We went to the doctor last week for checkup. She was 20 pounds 5 ounces and 50% in everything. She still has 4 bottles a day but doesn't drink all of them. She eats somekind of food for breakfast. It may be healthy or it may be less than healthy! She eats something at lunch and then real food for dinner. She loves a snack and some juice too. She is wearing mostly 12 month clothes and size 3 diaper. 

And of course she is too cute not to include pictures to this documentation :)


Which month, Mom??  Oh, found it!





Anne Walker is not the only one doing tricks these days :)


What???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment