Our little family had a great Christmas. I try my hardest to document all occasions. I love pictures from the past. My mom, however, slacked off some when I came along. Now, I totally understand! It's work to stay in the moment, keep up with kids and document....especially with a 16 month old that is never still. So....all pictures with her are blurry!!!
Our typical Christmas scheduled continued this year. Christmas Eve morning we did presents with the 4 of us. Christmas Eve afternoon we went to my Uncle's in Hernando. Christmas Eve night we came back and met my Dad at the house for the Bailey Christmas. Christmas morning we did Santa and had breakfast with the Bailey clan mid-morning. We headed to the Lishmans for lunch and family Christmas that afternoon. Christmas night we were in Como for the Crockett/Lipscomb Christmas. And I am tired just typing that!!! So let's let pictures speak a thousand words....
Our Crockett Christmas...
I was horrified inside that they didn't wear cute matching pajamas to wake up in. But my meds are working because I pushed through and we all made it fine!
Mama and Daddy gave Anne Walker a ball pit
Gaines gave her some buckets for the bath. He thought they were fantastic.
Gaines could have been happy to share her gifts I think.
A school jumpsuit that he has been "wanting all his life".
He can dress like Tucker now!
He got his own giant bouncing ball. Mama and Daddy also gave him a new Bible and a Bible carrying case with his name on it.
Anne Walker gave him some...PJ Mask pajamas
The Caldwell Christmas Eve...
Something else he has wanted "all his life"
The Bailey Christmas Eve...
(that hat has not left our side)
Pop the Pig he has wanted so badly.
The Ayers gave Anne Walker a Little Giraffe blanket and pillow.
She was in heaven!!
She is getting the hang of it.
The shark is eating Gaines!
Feeding the Reindeer
Gaines insisted on leaving Santa a note that Anne Walker was using my old stocking. Of course Mammaw did as she was told.
....the children were nestled all snug in their beds....
No comments:
Post a Comment