We are not early morning risers like most excited for Santa. We always let Gaines sleep in since he had such a late night the night before. I on the other hand get up about 5 (its the only time I have to shower on Christmas Day) and prepare my mind for the day. Anne Walker woke up about 6.30 and Gaines after 8. We were in the kitchen and my mom was setting the table in the dining room. She could see Gaines and said I don't think he knows what to do. He was upset that Santa left his stocking hanging...and didn't fill it. Santa obviously did not think his whole plan through. Gaines had asked for a new stocking but Mama's rules are you keep the same stocking forever. Santa on the other hand brought Gaines the new stocking he wanted!! So Santa was in the clear but still not a good trick to play!
Santa likes to dump his cookies in milk
waiting on Gaines....
That gave Anne Walker a chance to play with the toys she didn't really see from the night before.
There is the Hermie stocking Santa brought!
Her favorite...the food.
food....
His favorite gift...a stuffed penguin with a Santa hat.
Anybody got more food in their stocking?
Why can't I just get one decent picture with my kids??
Bailey Christmas Breakfast...
The kids recited or read their favorite versus and sang Christmas songs after we ate.
Let the other family Christmases begin...
They were worn out!!! Here is Rapheal/Santa snug in his bed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment