Sunday, December 18, 2016

HOO HOO HO

It's been so long since I have opened this page. Too long. I'm ashamed. There is so much I should be posting about ... Anne Walker growing and talking and sassing, Gaines and the 5 year boy stage, House vs. No house, and on and on. However, it just seems too appropriate (and easy for that matter) to start with these precious kids and our annual Christmas pictures. 


We met with Santa for the first time at Christmas Open House downtown. Gaines was chatting it up with Santa and then picks up Anne Walker and throws her in Santa's lap. You can guess what her reaction was....




Gaines stuck around for the candycane. Anne Walker said lets get out of here. 

So when we went for our regular Santa pictures I didn't have high hopes. We have been with this photographer since Gaines was little. She asked me how I thought AW would do this year. I said, 'oh it'll be bad'. So she sent Santa to feed the reindeer and tried to get some pictures of the kids before Santa snuck in. Anne Walker was just not feeling it. Gaines on the other hand wouldn't stop talking to Santa...about Hermie!! Even though Anne Walker doesn't want to touch Santa, she loves to talk about him. Hoo-Hoo is what she calls him :)

I wish she would have picked something different than that gigantic green ornament to get AW to sit still!




Santa offered her a cookie but she wouldn't take it from him!!

We BELIEVE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment