Looking back on 2012...what a year! Here are 12 of my favorites.
January
Just a little play time with Daddy
February
Gaines stood up for the first time by himself!!
March
My favority picture of the two boys in my life!
Happy Birthday Daddy and Happy Baby Dedication Gaines!
April
This was the first time I ever got him in the mornings that he was sitting up in bed. I still remember that feeling....baby growing up.
May
He looks like he is ready to go see the world!
Happy Birthday sweet boy!
June
This is a little strange but this was an awesome feeling I will never forget. My dad is being transferred out of ICU after his liver transplant.
July
Gaines finally adjusted to the swimming pool!
August
A mommy and daddy vacation!
October
100% obsessed with pumpkins
100% obsessed with pumpkins
November
He loves his Mammaw
He loves his Mammaw
This was a very cute idea! Love all the pictures!
ReplyDelete