Well, I called it. Seven posts in one month. That is a blogging record for this girl. And I knew I couldn't live up to it two months in a row. Hence the one post so far in December. Soooo, here is my best attempt at the past couple of weeks.
Gaines decorated his first Christmas tree!
He loved the Christmas ears much more than the Mickey ears!
Decorating!!
Playing outside since we have had Florida weather in December
Daddy got the ball stuck, but the trusty rake saved the day!
We spent the night with the cousins.
Here is my attempt at a family picture!
Scott and I have been busy busy celebrating friend's birthdays!!
Two weekends in a row have worn us out.
But we had SO much fun.
Gaines was so excited to open his first presents!!!
We celebrated with family we haven't seen awhile.
Good times.
Gaines cooked Daddy lots of Chex Mix
Just lounging
Tonight Gaines got smarties and new houseshoes!
Both were a big hit!
He jingled all over the house in these shoes :)
Who is READY for the weekend??? And Christmas celebrations!!! The Crocketts are fo-shishal!! Let's get the party started :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment