Circus. I have never been to a circus. I don't know what happens at a circus. I don't know who goes to a circus. I don't know how long a circus lasts. But I do know that my baby Gaines has a short attention span unless it involves Thomas on the TV. We can go anywhere and be having a good time, and he will ask to go bye-bye shortly after. Against, my better judgement I bought circus tickets. A friend was going to take her little boy who happens to be Gaines second half.
Since Gaines was little, Scott and I have been less than spontaneous with our outings with Gaines. Before he was born, I had big plans for our lives not to change (!!) and to take him everywhere with us. After trying that a few times and it being slightly miserable for everyone involved, we dialed back our plans. We have gone to restaurants, high school basketball games, high school and college football games, etc. He always did good in my mind, but never made it the whole time.
So. The Circus.
So. The Circus.
We arrived just a few minutes before it began. I shortly realized we would be in the dark with lots of moving lights and loud noises. Gaines is a little weird about stuff like this. He cried hard at a high school football game when everyone was yelling and ringing cowbells for a touchdown. We had to leave. So I was worried about the lights and noise. Well, everything began and we were doing good. Emily said, "we have made it 10 minutes!" My head swelled up - my baby is doing good. Yeah. We made it another 10 minutes, Gaines looks me in the eyes and says "I wanna go bye-bye Mama". And at 11.25, we were off to find our adventures in the hallways of the civic center. We did have fun though. Don't expect to see any actual Circus pictures below....we spent more time by the water fountain!!
Jack finally came to join us...He actually sat through the Circus entertainment :)
Until next time Circus.....
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Note: We are not sure why Gaines' hair naturally goes to a butt-cut.
But we are aware of the problem and are trying to fix this technical difficulty.
I laughed out loud at the Note. Hilarious. At least it's a cute little butt-cut.
ReplyDelete