Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday!!

I cannot believe Gaines celebrated his 2nd birthday. These past two years have been packed with all kinds of memories. I keep feeling like we are in the best moments and having so much fun, and then the next few months surprise me and I feel the same way again. Gaines keeps me smiling and laughing lately. He is full of personality and attitude and quirkiness. He surprises me everyday with something new he learned to say or do. We had a good day. We started out with a birthday breakfast. Then, we took cupcakes to daycare to celebrate with our friends. We ended the day with dinner with GG and Rob and Mammaw. 

We had a little practice session for blowing out candles..



Good morning Birthday Boy!! 
 



Birthday Dinner...


Gaines is able to teach Rob a little something about trains!

More presents!

  


Good night Birthday Boy!!

Two years ago at this time I was just holding this sweet face :)

May 9, 2011

May 9, 2012

May 9, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment