Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First Day of Preschool - 2k

Well, I am not sure where I left my baby! 
I think he is lost...he might be gone forever :(

Monday was the first day of 2 year old preschool. My baby has grown up so much this summer. Its exciting to see! I was so consumed with the first day events and getting Gaines acclimated that I didn't really think about how I would feel. Scott wanted to follow us and watch us walk in the door. He even said he almost teared up. I was just so excited at how Gaines acted I couldn't be too sad...until I closed the classroom door and saw my sister. Now, why Mary would make me cry I have no idea. But I caught a knot in my throat while she peeked in the door to see how he did after I left. He didn't care by the way. After his second day, he seems to be having lots of fun. Everything I asked yesterday got a 'no' answer. Everything tonight got a 'yes' answer. He did this for the longest at BBs but just now started telling me bits and pieces about what he did during the day. So maybe after a few days/weeks I will get some more information.

The morning of....Gaines was a little more excited about our leftover artwork. 
He eventually thought he should try out this new backpack.
 


 

Ready to go!!!!!
 

Lovin on Daddy before we go inside :)

The Walk
 

This made my morning complete!


Found the puzzles again...
 

Love.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!!!! They do grow up way too fast. I recognized a lot of the names on his class list. What a great group. Linda is a great teacher too. Ford loved her.

    ReplyDelete