You might have noticed a slight obsession with my 5ks lately. I have another one in mind for next weekend, but I don't know if that will happen. Today though was an awesome 5k with some awesome people. A group of good friends decided to all participate in the Color Run 2013. We tried to do a 5k together back in the spring (for Warrior Weekend), and it didn't quite work out. Today we still didn't have everyone, but we had a blast.
In case you don't know, the Color Run is not quite the sophisticated race you may be used to. There is no time clock, no placements, no winners, no age groups, etc. You just sign up, wear white, and try to get blasted with color.
My Stats: There are none.
Before the Color Run fun...
1st Station: YELLOW
2nd Station: ORANGE
3rd Station: PINK
4th Station: BLUE
Post Color Run fun and Color Throw...
Selfies...
Getting blown off with a leaf blower...
Don't let the photos throw you off. There might have been more than one person try to wipe the color off after the first station and more than one person spit color the entire race. After the last color throw, everyone's teeth were blue. Color was inside our clothes and inside body openings. I might have color remnants and tattoo markings for days. But I love my girls!!!

Yay for another 5K! Glad you had a good time :D
ReplyDelete