Since Scott's family farms and Scott's entire life is filled with memories of the cotton field, I have made it an annual event to photograph Gaines each Fall on the family land. Last year we had professional family pictures made after a hard rain, in the cold and picked a different field - which makes me mad at myself. But oh well. The pictures were good but the cotton does not look like the pictures from the previous year or from this year. Anyway, we will use this one particular field from now on! I hate these pictures were at sunset but with our schedule lately, that is as good as its going to get!
2011
2012
2013
While I did get a few that I liked, the majority of our photo shoot included this expression with lots of extra attitude!!
Please note the pinky finger! This was after he told me the cotton was dirty, his boots were dirty, and the old stalks that he kept tripping on hurt his feet. We have a lot of work to do with this boy!
Is it snowing in Coldwater?
No comments:
Post a Comment