Thursday, May 8, 2014

Family Celebration!!

We decided to have all the family over on Wednesday night to celebrate Gaines' birthday 2 days early. I couldn't believe it but everybody made it but Rob. First time we have had all grandparents at his birthday! Once again I was determined not to stress out. So I didn't cook. We ordered barbeque. I decided not to do another birthday cake and just do brownies. He had been saying he wanted a Mickey Mouse birthday too. So I made a Mickey face out of brownies and called it done!


He had already fallen asleep in the car on the way home from daycare and taken a quick bath. I couldn't believe how good he was considering!!







Candle time!!!

These next few shots are why I love my fast camera :)






 Presents!!





  


I love to take pictures, but I am careful about asking the grandparents to be in them. I am afraid they all will shoot me down. So I take what I can get :) and slip a few in. They are memories even if they are blurry. 


So wish this wasn't blurry :(

Another successful party! He had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment