Sunday, May 25, 2014

Worthy Moments

With this spring being so busy, I have primarily been worried about getting Easter, Birthday and festival blogs up. But we have had some other blog worthy moments this spring. So here is a quick run down...

We took a 24-hour road trip to Nashville. Yep. 24-hours. It involved a full caravan, hotel, pool, zoo, family, etc. Gaines enjoyed it, we made memories, and that's what counts. 















Make fun of me, it's ok. Scott and I made a commitment before Gaines was born that he will wear 'sissy' clothes long past the time he should. We were okay with that and prefer it. I don't want him to look old any sooner than he has too. However, my sewing skills were behind the game this spring, and his wardrobe was lacking. The weather change each season sneaks up on me. Anyway, I wasn't ready for the warmer weather. He wore a collared shirt to school for the first time. AHHHH!!! I know we live dangerously. Scott and I were both sad the morning of this picture. 

"Hey Mama, I don't need my sunglasses!!"


My boys enjoying Good Friday while I go to work. 


Yey for friends

Golf lessons!



Baseball practice :)

And any month would not be complete without trip to the dinosaur park :) 
March


April

Daddy joined us this time! A special treat!


Gaines is really embracing his dirty side lately. For almost three years, he has been paranoid about the dirt. The picture should be enough evidence he has overcome any aversions. We went to dinner at a friend's house. They had some sand to fill in grassy areas. What better place to run and slide and flip and roll....just to make sure the sand got in every follicle of the body. Yey for boys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment